Aaa Service Plumbing Heating And Electrical - AAA sells faulty products and they don't live up to their "life time warranty"
Update added by user Jul 24
No this issue has not been resolved; I haven't received the check that they promised to mail to me and they haven't called.
Update added by user Jul 01
This situation has not been resolved. I haven't heard a word from AAA even after they told me that they would be mailing me a check.
Original review posted by user Jun 24
AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out how much.They charged us: $989.00 for a new [kitchen faucet set with sprayer].
I contacted them in October 2015, when I realized that a deep cut on my finger came from the sprayer (when I checked, I could see the sprayer peeling around the edges). AAA sent someone out to look at it; the service man said: that hadn't happened before; he "fixed it." It wasn't long before the same thing happened again, and they sent another service man out, and he said that the problem was because sharp edges inside the sprayer was eating through and that the first guy should have caught it. He replaced the whole sprayer. After the 1st sprayer cut my finger I went on line to research what I had spent ($989.00) for the product, and I found the same faucet set with sprayer for: 59.72 retail in several well known sites...home depot; amazon etc.
My daughter contacted AAA and after a few heated conversations, they gave me a refund of: $829.00 (less 100.00 labor; 60.00 for parts and the $59.72). Last month I emailed AAA because the same thing was happening again; I had a surface scrap (not under the skin this time) on my finger and the sprayer was peeling. No response-so, I called them to come fix it; they told me that they weren't going to do anything else because they gave me a ($829.00) refund. I told them that if I cut my finger again that I was going to file a complaint.
They said that they would send me a check for: $59.72 (to settle the issue) I told them OK because I was tired of dealing with them, and I'd just purchase another faucet set from someone else. I never received the check so I called them again a few days ago and I was told that they would check with someone and call me back. No call back- I should not have to pay ANYTHING for bad products and service that is dangerous. They have lied to us and cheated us for many years-I have all of my receipts.
Note: I have a lifetime warranty from AAA (for this faucet set with sprayer).
The total that they charged me for the products and service work that they did on: 7-9-15 was: $1,113.00 (for the faucet/sprayer set and a shower head).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."